sábado, 14 de septiembre de 2013

Again


I remember the day that you told me 

you had enough, 

the way you looked at me 

and walked away. 

I still remember the sound of your voice

when you said goodbye. 

And you are here again. 

Don't let me fall in your tears, 

in your lies,

don't make me believe in you

again. 

I wanted you, 

I loved you, 

now all are broken dreams, 

you wanted to run away

you broke my hopes

and now you are here

again. 

Don't let me fall in your lies, 

in your tears,

I won't believe in you 

again. 

I don't want you to hurt me, 

I don't want you to stay, 

that days are over, 

so please go away. 

Darling, I'm trying to be happy,

you are not the correct place, 

I need time to know what I deserve. 

Baby,  I don't believe in you

I won't fall in your tears, 

I won't fall in your lies

Again. Again. Again. 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario